If you own or mange your website or blog, you will know how time consuming it can be to constantly update your website. Do you struggle to keep the content fresh and relevant to users ?
Unlike a book whose content remains static throughout its life, a website's content can and needs to be updated and maintained to keep users visiting your website. Most people understand that the information contained in the pages of your website need to be kept up to date, so potential customers are not mis-informed about your products or services. However you may not realise that keeping the webite up to date, is a subtle but vital part of any Search Engine Optimisation strategy.
Can we help make things easier for you ?
We have already mentioned that keeping your website updated with the latest news relating to your organisation's products and services is very important. However even with a Content Management System integrated into your website, updates can take time. Maybe you're confused about the technical side of keeping your website up-to-date, or it is simply that you or your staff don't have the time to effectively run your business and maintain your website.
We can partner with you to update your website. We offer several different options and will be delighted to help you find the best to suit your maintenance requirements.
- Totally DIY - No charge !
- Content Management System - A Content Management Systems provides many advantages for the client, allowing them to easily make updates and maintain their site. Some Content Management Systems also allow the client to easily create, hide and delete web pages. The Content Management System solutions we provide, have an excellent client interface which is easy to use. As part of the installation package, we provide the client with a 'walk through' the website and Content Management System.
- A bespoke Office Management System written by us to integrate your office and website.
Maintained by us
- Full maintenance package - this includes as much maintenance as you require per month. This results in monthly charges and an annual contract agreement.
- 'Pay as you go' - the most flexible of all our maintenance packages. You purchase maintenance credits from us. These credits are bought in blocks of £20 or more and can simply be redeemed into maintenance tasks on your website. Very much like a 'pay as you go' mobile phone plan.
- 'Invoice Me' - this maintenance package suits companies who consider thay may only have minimal maintenance requirements. It is also great for 'holiday cover' when your usual website administrator is away on holiday. We issue a quote, once accepted by you we undertake the work and then send you our invoice.
There is much more we can tell you regarding our maintenance options, which we would be delighted to tell you more about in person. A short conversation can usually establish the best options to maintain your website or blog.