Web design services
Our aim is to offer a bespoke, individual web service that is stylish yet affordable.
We have always been and are still committed to helping any one person, group of people, charity, club, organization or business to become an 'on line' entity. This is especially true in the 21st Century, which has been dubbed 'The Digital Age'. We are regularly involved in many different projects ranging from website design and maintenance through to blog design and setup or eCommerce projects.
With current trends leading to more and more people using the internet in business and leisure time, there has never been a greater need to be on line!
We know that each of our clients will have different requirements, therefore we do not work from a bank of templates that we simply 'roll out' into a website to try and meet your needs. We will construct your site from scratch after consultation with you. We take great care to ensure that your site reflects the care and attention that you give to the rest of your business.
As part of your design package we include :
- An index page, the 'home page' of your site and a contact page.
- Email links set up so you can be emailed from your web site ( in addition to the web based contact page )
- Bespoke databases to hold information if required on your web site.
- Key words input into your site to aid the search engines
- Image designed using images only selected from royalty free image libraries to enhance the web pages created for our clients. This way you know the origin of all of your images and there are no 'surprises' a few weeks later when the legal owner contacts you to demand payment.
- We will optimise all your images to ensure the site loads as fast as possible,
when your visitors access your site.
- Registration of your chosen site name (domain name), subject to availability. (if required)
- Hosting package from a competent professional hosting company. (if required)
How much could a website cost?
We have several different bands into which we fit our web sites. Small web sites (1-10 pages), medium web sites (10-25 pages), larger web sites (25-40 pages), big web sites (40+ pages).
Your needs for a website will be different to the next company who contact us, therefore we do not publish prices for our websites 'on line'. It would be so easy to place in huge letters, £99 at the top of this section.
Our aim is not to be obstructive but to ensure that we do not mislead you by placing prices on this site that are not specific to the needs of our website.
We will be delighted to give you a more accurate price after a consultation with you. This can be face to face or via email. We will always speak to you in plain English and in simple terms, to ensure that you understand the design process at all times.
Webs for Everyone is committed to helping everyone, so that includes you too ...